Sigh, if you are like me you have mixed emotions that sweet summertime is winding down! One the plus side, fall is an amazing season and personally one of my favorites but summer is just so….summer!
Since the end of summer is upon us, September 23 is the first day of fall, it’s time to start planning how you will not only survive the last weeks of the summer but thrive right into the new fall season!
I challenge you during this last month and a few weeks of summer to make a list of all the things you wanted to do but may have put off!
Maybe you wanted to take a day trip for a sunset over a beautiful body of water or you wanted to spend more time outdoors. Make that list and starting checking it off! You have 46 days (as of 8/7/19) to make it happen!
Having a hard time getting started? Maybe you’ve already had such a great summer that making your list isn’t coming very easy or maybe you are more of a spontaneous person and list making isn’t your thing, well here’s some ideas to get you started.
To Do Ideas:
- Visit the beach or bay on a beautiful day
- Tackle a home/DIY project
- Take a relaxing boat ride
- Switch closet from summer to fall
- Start or finish a really good book
- Check out a new restaurant/ happy hour spot
- Spend more time outdoors
- Eat your favorite flavor of ice cream
- Attend an outdoor concert
- Go on a road trip
- Take a time out from social media
- Work on your tan (wear sunscreen)
- Binge watch a new show
- Visit a farmer’s market
- Have a picnic